爱情相关 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,和他们一起看日出,直到你老得不能再老。
You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 我甚至连他的一张照片都没有,他只活在我的记忆里。
I can't even picture him at all. He only lives in my memory. 露丝,你会脱险的。
你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是在这里,不是今晚,不是这样死去。
Rose, you're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 赢到船票,坐上这艘船…是我一生最美好的事,让我能跟你相逢。
Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. 你跳,我就跳。
You jump, I jump. 我永不食言,杰克,我保证。
I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它。
你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不多。
We're women. Our choices are never easy. 人性光辉 你要明白,尊贵的女士,危难之时,优先考虑的是妇女和儿童。
You see, honorable woman, in time of great peril, women and children take precedence. 我不会被冻死,我是爱尔兰人!I'm not going to be frozen. I'm Irish! 先生们,为人类的进步,干杯!Gentlemen, to the progress of the human race! 我相信上帝会原谅我们的。
I believe God will forgive us. 每个人都有自己的职责。
Everyone has their duty. 我们要战斗到底,像个男人一样!We'll fight to the end, like men! 这是一场绅士间的较量。
This is a contest among gentlemen. 就算穷途末路,我们也要保持尊严。
Even in the face of certain doom, we must maintain our dignity. 生死感悟 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要面对的。
Death is just a part of life. Something we're all destined to do. 在这儿,我们是贵族,可一旦上了岸,我们什么都不是。
Here, we're aristocrats. But once we hit shore, we're nothing. 我从未后悔登上泰坦尼克号,即便因此失去生命。
I've never regretted boarding the Titanic, even if it cost me my life. 人生就是要活得精彩,而不是仅仅活着。
Life is about living it to the fullest, not just existing. 有时候,放手也是一种勇气。
Sometimes, letting go takes more courage than holding on. 我们都在命运之轮上,无法逃脱。
We're all on the wheel of fate, unable to escape. 这一刻,时间仿佛静止,而生命的意义尽显。
At this moment, time seems to stand still, and the meaning of life is fully revealed. 面对死亡,我们才真正懂得生命的珍贵。
It's only when facing death that we truly understand the preciousness of life. 场景描述与感慨 看看这船,她是如此美丽,承载着无数的梦想与希望。
Look at this ship. She's so beautiful, carrying countless dreams and hopes. 这音乐,在灾难面前竟如此悠扬,仿佛在诉说着生命的无常。
This music, so melodious in the face of disaster, as if telling the unpredictability of life. 海水冰冷刺骨,但我的心却因爱而炽热。
The sea water is icy cold, but my heart burns with love. 泰坦尼克号,这座漂浮的宫殿,即将沉入无尽的黑暗。
The Titanic, this floating palace, is about to sink into the endless darkness. 星空下,泰坦尼克号宛如一颗陨落的星辰,渐渐消失在大海之中。
Under the starry sky, the Titanic is like a falling star, gradually disappearing into the sea. 船在下沉,可人们心中的勇气与善良却在不断上升。
The ship is sinking, but the courage and kindness in people's hearts are rising. 泰坦尼克号的沉没,是一个时代的落幕,也是人性光芒的闪耀。
The sinking of the Titanic is the end of an era, but also the shining of the light of humanity. 这场灾难,会被历史铭记,而我们的故事,将永远留在人们心中。
This disaster will be remembered in history, and our story will live on in people's hearts forever.